We seek an Operations Project Manager to work in a leadership role on a program management team at Stagwell Group, in the planning and execution of complex and innovative operations, technology, real estate, and human resources projects. He/she will have responsibility to lead multidisciplinary project teams, and will have direct accountability to leadership staff.
- Support project executives on multiple projects and assignments.
- Develop scope and schedule for assigned projects.
- Identify and address areas of concern regarding potential risk surrounding project, project logistical issues, budget, and scope.
- Interact and negotiate with contractors and vendors.
- Prepare/update project status reports, process invoices, update tracking reports, and maintain files for due diligence and financials.
- Actively track each aspect of project performance against schedules and critical path.
- Demonstrate a proactive focus on meeting client and project requirements, in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience – or a combination of relevant work experience, education, or an equivalent Military experience.
- Understanding or willingness to learn technical requirements for a business relocation, construction build-out, healthcare offering, and information technology service.
- Strong organization and writing skills.
- Able to adapt and prioritize meeting deadlines in a fast-paced team or an independent environment.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to successfully communicate with executives, end-users, vendors, and clients.
- Flexibility with work hours and travel, as needed.
- Real Estate
- Human Resources
- Financial Services
- Project Management