Private Equity Analyst / Associate
The Stagwell Group is a private equity fund with $1Bn in assets under management, making investments in the digital marketing and media industries.
Stagwell is seeking 1-2 investment analysts and an associate to join its investment team. The new hires will focus primarily on new investments but will also have responsibilities across multiple functions at the firm including, finance, internal restructuring, legal and operations.
Successful associate candidates will have experience in fundamental analysis and mergers & acquisitions through 1-3 years of investment banking, private or public equity investing or a similar experience.
Successful analyst candidates will have experience in fundamental analysis through 0-1 year of investment banking or similar preferred, will consider graduating seniors with relevant coursework and internship experience.
- Prepare and present investment analyses and recommendations to the Investment Committee
- Perform investment due diligence and transaction execution
- Review and negotiate transaction and other legal documents
- Source new investment opportunities
- Conduct primary market research
- Develop frameworks for continued improvements across the investment process
- Work closely with the broader organization and leadership of Stagwell including in finance, internal restructuring, legal and operations functions
Experience and Qualifications:
- 0-3 years’ experience with fundamental analysis at an investment bank or similar, or via relevant coursework and internships
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Superior quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities
- 3.5+ GPA from a leading university
Work Schedule: Full-time; Immediate start
Reports to: Chief Investment Officer
To apply: Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity: It is The Stagwell Group’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.