How communications can be used as a tool to build and maintain resilient brands that make lasting change
This month, we were joined by a group of communications leaders across industries to discuss how they are working to move beyond the typical buzzwords of corporate speak to make sustainable and impactful change.
We broke down what it really means when brands use words like sustainability, inclusivity, equity and anti-racism, how marketing and communications can be used as a tool to maintain momentum around commitments and conversations, and the new words to action paradigm in corporate America.
- Liz Bradley, Strategic Communications Director, AARP
- Kim Cordova, President, UFCW
- Aaron Kwittken, Co-Founder and CEO, KWT Global
- Rae Robinson Trotman, SVP of Public Affairs, SKDK
- Anas Ghazi, Chief Strategy Officer, The Stagwell Group (moderator)