In September, we were joined by a group of leaders across industries to discuss how they are using a smart combination of technology and people to both reach a differentiated, globalized audience around the world. The solution centered around authenticity – building global teams that reflect the customers they serve, and leveraging technology as a tool to reach and engage diverse talent.
- Pete Beeney, VP of Global Agency Partnerships at The Washington Post
- Felice Gorordo, CEO at eMerge
- Jessica Hartley, VP of Strategy at Instrument
- Alisha Hathaway, Executive Director at Russell Reynolds
- Lindsay Orosz, CEO at Girl Gaze
- Louis Wedgbury, Head of Strategy at ForwardPMX
- Anas Gazi, Chief Strategy Officer, The Stagwell Group